Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Busiest Time of the Year


2006 has been the busiest year yet for me as an artist, curator, consultant and facilitator. I can't thank everyone enough for the wonderful opportunities. Thanks for an outstanding year and for all of your support this year!

I am excited to offer 50% OFF my current work at my studio until the end of the year. If you have thought about a piece of my artwork before, this is your month. For the entire month of December, all of the paintings in my studio will be 50% OFF. Please contact me today to make an appointment to come by.

If you can't make it by the studio, let me know which piece of artwork you are interested in, and I can send you a digital image to view. I can also ship anywhere in the USA. Throughout the month of December you can find my work at Art & Invention Gallery (Nashville, TN), TWIST Art Gallery (Nashville, TN), The Gallery at 916 (Bowling Green, KY), and my studio, The Morris Alley Loft Studio (Historic Downtown Bowling Green, KY).

Many blessings to you and your's this holiday season.

0 comments: