Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dovie's makes our day



Yesterday, my dad hurt his back. A couple of his clients thought they would cheer him up by bringing him the best burgers in Kentucky...fresh DOVIE's...and a T-shirt to boot! Although I am vegetarian, I can say from my younger years that this is the best burger in America. My dad shared the bag-o-burgers with me and others...I shared my burgers with a friend who has spent time on a Montana ranch, and she said...they were really ggrrrreat!

Dovie's located in Tompkinsville, Kentucky has welcomed people inside for over 50 years. The Moore family founded Dovie's in 1940 and keeps the restaurant true to it's history with a menu that has the original Dovie's burger and a few other tasty surprises. Deep-frying and a secret sauce is the specialty at Dovie's. Dedicated locals have made this restaurant almost legendary.

Dovie's
107 West 4th St.
Tompkinsville, KY 42067
Directions

Open 8:30am-4pm Mon-Fri, 2pm Sat. Closed Sunday

Celebrating Kentucky's Unbridled Spirit to the fullest!

0 comments: