Sunday, May 27, 2007

Relay for Life-June 8th/9th

I will be participating in the Relay for Life in south central Kentucky with my family on June 8th and 9th.
As I am walking in support of my mom, Rita Rudloff, who will be receiving treatment for brain lymphoma in Portland, OR, June 8th. My sister Suzie will be with my mom during treatment. My mom is required to travel to Portland, OR, once a month for treatment. These trips and the treatment are VERY expensive...and there are so many people making the very same trip. Every family needs the support...please consider this.

The community wide American Cancer Relay for Life will be held at the Bowling Green High School football field June 8-9, 5:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m. Relay For Life represents our hope that those lost to cancer will not be forgotten, those battling cancer will be supported, and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

Come out and cheer us on as we raise money for the American Cancer Society and make strides towards finding a cure.
Bowling Green High School track
1801 Rockingham Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42104
The event officially begins at 5:00pm on June 8th, 2007.

If you would like to send a donation, please make checks out to the American Cancer Society and mail to:

556 morris alley
bowling green, KY 42101

Many smiles,
-andee

0 comments: