Thursday, August 09, 2007

Beshear/Mongiardo on your barn?


This is an exciting time for Kentucky, as we finally have a candidate for Governor that has IDEAS and a vision for the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Steve Beshear is from Kentucky and remembers when Kentucky was a vacation destination for millions each year. Beshear wants to take Kentucky back to a place to live and visit...by TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN.
I so strongly believe in this candidate, that I am ready to paint the logo above on any barn facing a highway, byway or interstate across Kentucky.
Please email me and let me know where your barn is...and I will schedule a time to come and paint it. With many barns already lined up, I recommend you contact me ASAP. No barns will be painted after November 1st.

Thank you and do what you can to support Beshear/Mongiardo!!!

For more about Steve Beshear visit: www.SteveBeshear.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful idea! I have a barn for you!