Friday, November 18, 2011

Singing this holiday season!


Buddy: The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.
Jovie: Thanks, but I don't sing.
Buddy: Oh, well, it's just like talking, except longer and louder, and you move your voice up and down.
Jovie: I *can* sing, I just choose *not* to sing. Especially in front of other people.
Buddy: If you can sing alone, you sing in front of other people. There's no difference.
Jovie: Actually, there's a BIG difference.
Buddy: No there's not. Wait...
[Starts singing loud and off-key]
Buddy: I'm singing/I'm in a store/and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!/I'm in a store/and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!

The Pie Studio is open, by appointment, in Bowling Green, KY! Don't forget ART makes a great gift for the holidays:) The Pie Studio is located at 556 Morris Alley in Bowling Green, KY.

1 comments:

Betsyanne (E Sheppard) said...

I love the pictures of your studio. Rickey and I were going to stop by, but it didn't work out. I look forward to seeing it in person though. I hope your Open House was a smash.