Sunday, October 16, 2005

Air it out!

As an artist/educator/activist in the arts for sometime, I too have my obstacles and missteps among the goals and achievements along the way. As word gets back to me quickly these days, there are several people with comments and concerns about some of my choices and art commitments. I am anxious to find a better way to link the artists together in this community and highlight our talent.

Well, let's end the gossip, and AIR IT OUT!

I am inviting everyone to a forum to JUST LET ME HAVE IT! Let me know your concerns. Let me know what you think I have done right and wrong. Tell me how I can better serve Bowling Green, WKU, south central Kentucky, America, the world...YOU!

Keep it simple and short, but come to this meeting and AIR IT OUT!

"AIR IT OUT!" will be held at Andee's studio in the next month. The date is TO BE ANNOUNCED(TBA), as I want to have it at a time and date the most people possible can attend.
There will be an idea about an exciting NEW Public Art Project unveiled at the meeting!

Hope you will bring your concerns and solutions. Letters and emails of support are also welcome, and will be read at the meeting.
Email me to confirm your interest or ask any questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing great! The 'Good for You' was for formally inviting
feedback on you, your choices and process. It is a huge sign of confidence,
development and a predictor of future success.

Besides that, both Tommy and I think you are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good women to do nothing. Andee is ensuring the world that only good will prevail!!