Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Join the Moped Army!!!

I am really loving my mode of transportation these days via my moped scooter. I want to encourage others to ride with me and take advantage of the GREAT gas mileage and FUN! As any good American would be doing their part to save on gas right now...right??!!
I will be organizing some events and fundraisers...and of course, there is always a fair share of "swag" to be given away.
If you have a moped and/or scooter and want to join the Moped Army Branch in Bowling Green, KY, contact me today with the following information:
Name
Age
Which Moped and/or scooter you own and ride
Location/Hometown

The first 5 people to join get a FREE pair of scooter goggles!

1 comments:

Andee said...

2 pairs of goggles already gone...better hurry and JOIN the moped army today...scooters are allowed!